Thursday 19 March 2015

Know your rights when you sign a contract at your door

Door-to-door sales and home service contracts

Know your rights when you sign a contract at your door. Learn about avoiding common door-to-door scams for water heaters, snow removal, lawn care, home heating, and other services.

Ask the right questions with door-to-door water heater contracts

  • Can the contract be renewed without my consent?
  • Can you leave the contract with me so I can review it?
  • Are there any fees to cancel this new contract?
  • Am I due for an upgrade from my existing supplier?
  • If I want to cancel my contract with my existing supplier, will there be any fees?
  • Will they charge me to come and remove my current water heater?
  • Is it more cost effective for me to buy a water heater? 
Continue reading HERE

Bonne Chance! Paola

No comments: